Tuesday 6 December 2016

A Note About My Favourite Films Series

A Note About My Favourite Films Series



Well, I started a series just about ten days ago, I told about I'll be talking about my ten favourite films of all time, but now going through a lot of tension for selecting, I'm having a trouble with ten, so instead of ten, I'm gonna talk about twelve favourite films of all time.

Why 12? Because, I am not satisfied with naming ten, and also I find the number twelve better in many ways, Haha. Also, the magazine which I adore, love and trust, Sight & Sound, allows people to vote from ten to twelve favourite films, according to people's personal preference, Directors like Francis Ford Coppola, Anurag Kashyap did a ten, but on the other hand directors like Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino did a twelve. So, I think I'm gonna be doing a twelve. If you are interested to read lists of the directors, click here to see.

Also, these are my favourites films which I have been talking and will, but also these are the films, which I would pick, If I ever got a chance to tell my favourites in the Sight & Sound Poll (usually they ask when a person is an official filmmaker or a critic). Almost everybody out there, talk about their top ten, So I though of doing something different.

So, that was it guys, just a small announcement, I will be doing a lot of part's this month itself, so stay tune for that. I hope you liked my small change, though I would call this post, my most uninteresting post, since in a long time.

Thanks for reading!

More stuff coming soon!

Don't forget to leave a feedback!

-VASTIK MISHRA

No comments:

Post a Comment