Tuesday 10 January 2017

My Films For Sight & Sound Poll

My Films For Sight & Sound Poll



So, I completed my favourite films series last month, it was fun doing it. Here, is a post, nothing but about the films which I would vote in the Sight & Sound Poll, if I ever get a chance to tell my films for the poll. You may find some films different from my favourite films series, but these are mixture of favourites and greatest. Lately, some of my choices have changed. I have showcased it in a table form and alphabetically as it showcased in Sight & Sound. Also, a person can vote for twelve film at max, hence I followed the rule. It is in a way my dream to tell my favourite films for Sight & Sound, because it is a sign that you are a filmmaker or a critic. Also, it is a magazine I trust and adore. So, I thought it will be lovely to see it like this. and if you want to check out My Favourite Films Series, you can click here to see it.

                  FILM                         YEAR                            DIRECTOR
Battle Of Algiers, The
1966
Gillo Pontecorvo
Bicycle Thieves, The
1948
Vittorio De Sica
Gangs Of Wasseypur
2012
Anurag Kashyap
Godfather: Part I, The
1972
Francis Ford Coppola
Goodfellas
1990
Martin Scorsese
Leopard, The
1963
Luchino Visconti
Peeping Tom
1960
Michael Powell
         Raging Bull
1980
Martin Scorsese
Salvatore Giuliano
1962
Francesco Rosi
Samouraï, Le
1967
Jean-Pierre Melville
Seventh Seal
1957
Ingmar Bergman
Taxi Driver
1976
Martin Scorsese

So, what would your list look like? 

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to give a feedback!

-Vastik Mishra


No comments:

Post a Comment